The recent outbreak of COVID-19 has swept across America with a vengeance, changing the way that most of us live. Now that we must maintain distance from other people, it is necessary that business owners implement strategies to keep employees and customers safe. There are many effective measures a business can take to keep safe during this time. The following tips are among the ideas.
· Maintain all CDC guidelines for the pandemic. This includes wearing a mask when around other people, maintaining six feet space, and washing your hands often. You should wash your hands with warm water and soap for at least 20-seconds.
· Consider alternative schedules to reduce the number of people in the building at one time. Work At home can benefit many companies, where this is possible. Do what you can to keep everyone safe at this time.
· Stay home if you are sick and avoid contact with anyone who is sick.
· Stop touching your face. When you touch your eyes, nose, and mouth you can transmit germs and COVID-19!
· When water is not available, use a sanitizer with 60% alcohol to clean the hands.
· Hire a professional cleaning company to clean and disinfect the place. With business cleaning services in Columbus, OH, you gain peace of mind and added protection against dangerous health conditions including COVID-19.
· Avoid shaking hands with other people. An elbow bump works better right now.
· Sneeze into tissues. The same for coughing.
· Clean mucus off your skin immediately.
It is critical to implement the strategies above at your place of business to help keep COVID-19 rates down. A clean environment greatly diminishes the risks of spreading this virus. Do your part and stay safe as we are all in this together.